The job of a warehouse supervisor involves managing, monitoring, verifying and stocking inventory in the warehouse. They are also required to handle, train and manage workers, and adhere to the safety and legal procedures of working.
The warehouse supervisor should have excellent leadership, administrative and motivational capabilities, along with the knowledge of safety and legal documentation process. Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or experience of about 4 to 5 years in retail management related activity is the qualification required for this job.
Warehouse Supervisor CV Template
88 Picket Street W1H 4PO London
Phone: 44 (0)97 4352 3456
Five years experience in warehouse operations, with background in material handling purchasing, and stock control looking for a suitable employment opportunity.
2007 – Warehouse supervisor Food zone Supermarkets
- Responsible for warehouse storage of all food supplies.
- Processes the paperwork associated with daily operations.
- Coordinate deliveries and pick-ups with the dispatcher of freight companies.
- Organize and set priorities for the team to meet warehouse requirements.
- Hiring staff, training staff and assigns work to employees.
2003- 2007 Ware house supervisor Pentium Distribution systems.
- Documenting the paper work required for the day to day operations of the warehouse.
- Assigning work to the drivers and employees.
- Organizing and scheduling deliveries.
Bachelors in Materials Management from Highland University. (2003)
Hobbies and Interests
- · Music
Can be provided upon request