Van Drivers are skilled people in driving carrier vans and delivery vans. They are knowledgeable in traffic rules and regulations and have a good memory of the routes and lanes they need to take to reach their destinations. Van Drivers ensure that the goods they are delivering and carrying are in good condition and will reach their destination without any damage. The correct and exact number of goods must undergo inventory before the actual delivery.
Sample Van Driver CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
Seeking for a challenging position as a Van Driver where I can use my strong driving skills for deliveries and transporting goods to destinations.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of work experience as a Van Driver
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and instruction skills
- Capable of driving for long hours and work in shifts
- Great grasp of routes and lanes and with ability to create most convenient and fastest way for deliveries
- Strong ability to follow instructions and deliver goods with care
- Ability to do simple vehicle requires and troubleshooting
2010 – Present: Van Driver, Best Foods Inc.
- Delivered goods and products on time and with proper care
- Drove different models of vans and with a variety of load and inventories
- Reached specified destinations on time and made timely reports and updates to base station
- Worked in shifts and sustained long hours on the road with different weather conditions
2006 – 2010: High School Diploma, London High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.