Transportation technicians are employed in public offices or private companies where they mainly monitor staff transportation operations. They are responsible for developing training programs involving transportation services that are based on the needs of specific departments or employees. Transportation technicians provide technical expertise in the field of transportation and help the resource officer in making suitable plans that are cost-effective and meet the needs of the company. They monitor the use of company vehicles, the authorization of vehicles and travels, as well as the distribution of vehicles for company units or specific employees. Transportation technicians also conduct internal auditing for transportation-related matters and supervise vehicle operations.
Transportation Technician CV Template
Avon Road, Walthamstow
London, E14 3RB
Self-starter with excellent management skills is looking for a job as transportation technician where my skills can be challenged and there are opportunities for career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of work experience as a transportation technician.
- Excellent leadership and organization skills.
- Exceptional skill in written and oral communication.
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks.
- Knowledgeable of vehicle use and specifications.
- Knowledgeable of vehicle operations and maintenance.
- Willing to work flexible schedules.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Transportation technician, Energy Products Co.
- Establish training program regarding transportation services.
- Supervise operation of vehicles as well as their maintenance and inspection.
- Involved in inventory of vehicles and regular review of their condition.
With a high school diploma and driver’s license.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.