Transportation sales managers work in companies where their work focuses on looking for new clients by utilizing different sources and means of promoting products. They maximize the internet, trade publications, as well as trade shows to be able to showcase company products and generate clients. Transportation sales managers develop business proposals for negotiation with possible sponsors and advertising agreements. They oversee sales representatives and ensure that they meet all sales targets and productivity standards set by the company in a specific time period. Transportation sales managers also make sure that sales representatives exceed company standards in dealing with clients and fulfilling appointments. They must set an example in terms of personal character, commitment, and work habits.
Sample Transportation Sales Manager CV Template
Warham Road, Finsbury Park
London, N4 8AR
Experienced and industrious individual seeking for work as a transportation sales manager where my skills can be maximized and enhanced while gaining experience.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a transportation sales manager.
- Sound understanding of business and sales principles and strategies.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Provide leadership ability to motivate sales staff.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Transportation Sales Manager, Middleton International
- Execute business plan and sales strategy to ensure that sales targets and standards are met.
- Train and develop capacity of sales representatives and branch managers.
- Manage sales strategies and plan of branches.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.