Transportation maintenance managers work in companies involved in transportation industry where they are mainly responsible for handling and supervising staff doing maintenance work. They manage staff and employees who are responsible for repairing vehicles and other company equipment and ensuring that these are well-maintained. Transportation maintenance managers oversee the safety of facilities and equipment and make sure that these are in good condition at all times. They record all kinds of maintenance work that have been done on equipment and inventories as well as document any repairs that have been performed by the staff. In addition, transportation maintenance managers closely supervise maintenance works that are major in nature such as replacement of parts and making adjustments.
Sample Transportation Maintenance Manager CV Template
Bell Street, Dundee, DD3 1HG
Organized and hard-working individual is looking for a challenging position as a transportation maintenance manager in a company that provides opportunities for career growth.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a transportation maintenance manager.
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Skilled and well-trained in all kinds of maintenance work and repairs.
- Outstanding skills in oral and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in operating different kinds of vehicles and company equipment.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Transportation Maintenance Manager, Everything Less Company
- Give guidance and training to mechanics.
- Monitor and oversee the performance of mechanics in conducting repairs.
- Check the work of mechanics to ensure that job orders are done in an efficient manner and meets company standards.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.