Transportation inspectors are primarily responsible for providing technical expertise in issues concerning transportation safety and pollution prevention. They are hired to give training and project leadership in the implementation and enforcement of transportation regulations for all kinds of transportation on land, air, and sea. Transportation inspectors are important in ensuring that all vehicles are properly inspected for safety and in compliance with standards and safety regulations. They help make sure that vehicles are not overloaded and that they are properly manned with the crew and staff needed to operate different kinds of vehicles. In addition, they must also make sure that these vehicles pass international standards and adhere to international policies. Transportation inspectors are integral in keeping roads, the sea, and air safe for all travellers.
Sample Transportation Inspector CV Template
West Midlands, Birmingham B36 1QL
Meticulous and hard-working individual looking for a job as a transportation inspector where my skills are most suitable and can contribute to keeping transportation safe.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of experience working as a transportation inspector.
- With a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Familiar with guidelines, regulations, and policies involving transportation.
- Knowledgeable of various kinds of vehicles and safety standards.
- Capable of working under pressure and time constraint.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Transportation Inspector
- Involved in safety management and review of vehicle plans and operating systems.
- Monitor performance of vehicles and check for compliance with standards.
- Inspects vehicles for compliance with safety regulations and presence of lifesaving or emergency units.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Management, University of London
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.