Transportation directors are hired by companies to ensure the provision of a healthy and safe working environment. They perform duties that are similar to a logistics director and thus manage developmental programs that stimulate and motivate interest of employees in the company. Transportation directors identify the needs for equipment, supplies, and materials according to the daily work and function of the company. In addition, they help manage the daily activities of specific employees and help manage funds and resources based on the needs of the company. Transportation directors may establish a relevant business plan and build external and internal teams to accomplish tasks. They regularly meet with key customers and clients to coordinate activities and be able to accurately assess customer satisfaction with the company’s products or services.
Sample Transportation Director CV Template
Walthamstow, LondonE14 9LF
Organized individual with exceptional verbal communication skills is hoping to land a job as a transportation director where I can be a helpful addition to the company team.
Summary of Qualification
- With three years of experience working as a transportation director.
- Exceptional skill in oral and written communication.
- Highly organized in performing tasks.
- Courteous at all times and possess good work ethics.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Transportation Director, Excellent Products Inc.
- Assist in resolving issues with customer satisfaction and discuss company policies and procedures.
- Create a business plan that suitable promotes a good working environment as well as maximizes company performance.
- Help in planning daily activities of employees.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.