A transportation C.V. requires a person with wide knowledge about the transport industry. This is to ensure for the safety of the passengers using the transport service of any particular company. Below is a sample of transportation CV:
Sample Transportation CV
Tomas Gregory Peter
Experienced transport manager seeking to work in a reputable transport industry. Able to use the gained knowledge to improve the company’s image and reputation
1999- 2006: Transport Manager at Transline Transport Company
- Managing and supervising the staff, preparing daily working schedules and co-ordinating staff working activities.
- Ensuring that the transport activities are carried out in accordance to the rules and regulations.
- Meeting the client’s complaints and coming up with lasting solutions for the problem.
- Managing and negotiating business contracts, developing new business opportunities.
1992- 1998: Senior Supervisor at Golink International.
- Marketing the passenger services to ensure passenger’s greater use of particular routes using the right modes of transport.
- Presenting reports to the seniors with recommendations on how to tackle the different problems in the company.
- Overseeing the daily supervision of transport activities.
- Dealing with suppliers and service providers.
1988- 1991: Degree in Transport and Logistics
University of Texas
1980- 1987: High School Diploma
Belleview High School
Achievements and awards
1993 – 1994: Best employee of the year- Golink International
1993: Partnered with the runners up in the National Transport Managers Competition
Hobbies and interest