Transportation coordinators work in companies where they are mainly responsible for providing clerical support, administrative assistance and logistic services. They provide guidance and advice to company employees and even managers regarding relevant logistical and transportation matters. Transportation coordinators manage the appointment calendar and schedules with guests or clients. They are responsible for operating transportation systems and services that may be air, motor, or water-based. Transportation coordinators may perform functions that differ in detail depending on the employee. Some transportation coordinators are employed by groups for specific projects or events such as festivals or international events. In most cases, they take charge of coordinating all travel plans and means of transportation to be utilized by the company.
Sample Transportation Coordinator CV Template
West Midlands, B18 0DS
Driven and hard-working professional is looking for an opportunity to work for company as a transportation coordinator where my excellent service and work ethics are important.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years of work experience as a transportation coordinator.
- Strong knowledge of different kinds of transportation set-ups and requirements.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good negotiation and motivation skills.
- A team player and can accomplish assigned tasks independently.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Transportation Coordinator
- Oversee scheduling of transportation staff.
- Work closely with travel coordinator and office manager to coordinate all transportation concerns.
- Provide regular report regarding transportation details and expenses.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.