Transport Supervisors are involved in monitoring and evaluating the traffic and vehicle situations of the national highways in a specific area. They ensure that the roads are clear of any mishaps by installing speedometers on highways and identifying mishaps through cameras and on road patrols. Transport Supervisors also ensure that vehicles adhere to environmental and other transportation laws and regulations
Sample Transport Supervisor CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am seeking an opportunity to work in a fast paced and competitive company where I can use my wide skills in transportation
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a Transport Supervisor
- Technical knowledge in identifying areas for installing speedometers and other speed devices for monitoring
- Profound knowledge of implementing guidelines and regulations of transportation
- With the ability to draft plans and long term programs in identifying mishaps and accidents on the road
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in implementing development projects and coordinate with engineering staff
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Transport Supervisor, Newark Integrated Solutions Inc.
- Successfully identified monitoring locations and installed necessary equipment
- Created and produced maps for the designation of patrol officers
- Designed projects with the coordination with architects and engineers
- Successfully analyzed reports and provided complex technical assistance on transportation projects
2004 – 2008: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.