Traffic Engineers are professional engineers who draft and make plans for the efficient and smooth flow of traffic on regular daily conditions and during special occasions where traffic needs to be disturbed and re-arranged. They identify possible areas and locations where traffic may be detoured so as not to disturb the smooth flow of transport and vehicles. Traffic Engineers read out maps and make special arrangements for the implementation of such plans.
Sample Traffic Engineer CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
Seeking for a position as Traffic Engineer where I can use my strong skills in engineering and transport for a government agency
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as Traffic Engineer
- Highly skilled in manipulating controls for the efficient identification of routes
- Proficiency in traffic rules and regulations
- Adept in minimizing the hazards caused by accidents during transport
- Able to perform under minimal supervision and with a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Physically fit and can work long hours
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present: Dump Truck Driver, Core X Services, Inc.
- Drafted plans for the rerouting of traffic during special occasions and festivities
- Evaluated and assessed the current safety conditions for the vehicles and traffic and made adjustments when necessary
- Worked with a team to achieve desired goals and instructions
2005 – 2009: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, University of Liverpool
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.