Taxi driver’s job involves picking up passengers and dropping them at their preferred locations. A taxi driver should be well versed with the landmarks and locations of the area in which he works. He must posse’s excellent driving skills and good vision. Taxi drivers should have an understanding about the laws and regulation relating to licensing, insurance and road use.
Taxi drivers CV should highlight communication skills, ability to work in flexible hours and also their motor vehicle record for better employment opportunities.
Taxi Driver CV Template
Castle rock Road
Tel: 0845 402 4888
Experienced driver looking to be employed in a reputed company.
2000 to till date Taxi Driver Bluebird Transportation
- Maintaining the vehicle and keeping it in roadworthy condition.
- Helping the passengers locate their addresses.
- Taking care of the passengers’ needs and complaints.
- Following the safety measures according to the policy of the company.
- Loading and unloading passenger’s luggage.
- Taking the shortest route to save time of the passengers.
- Communicating fare charges and the process of collection before the passengers board in.
- Filling in trip sheets on a daily basis.
- Strict adherence to traffic rules and regulations.
1998 – 2000 Taxi Driver Minicab Transportation.
- Communicating over the radio set to pick up passengers from their locations
- Collecting only pre booked passengers from their location.
- Helping passengers with their luggage.
- Maintaining the records of the cash payment received from passengers.
- Cleaning and maintaining the vehicle.
Achievements and awards
2002: Taxi driver of the year award – Blue bird Transportation.
1999: Friendliest Taxi Driver – Mini Cab Transportation.
High School Diploma 1996
Bristol High School
Hobbies and Interests
- Rock music
Can be provided upon request