A supply chain is a process in which a raw product is converted into a finished product and bought into the market for sale. The supply chain manager oversees the supply chain operations, including purchasing, managing the inventory and selecting the vendors. Planning, communicating, cost reduction vendor management and team building are some of the responsibilities undertaken by the supply chain manager.
The qualification required for this job is bachelor’s degree in relevant field and experience in the filed of supply chain management. Apart from the educational qualification a supply chain manager must posses excellent planning, motivation and communication skills. The job applicant should be proficient in using computer packages such as spread sheets and databases. The job opportunities for this job can be found in wide variety of organizations, from small local firms to multinationals.
Supply Chain Manager CV Template
Street no 1, London,
Having 9 yrs of experience in supply chain management, worked with diverse groups across all levels, functional areas and technical disciplines, looking for suitable opportunities in a reputed company.
2003– 2010 Supply Chain Manager Auto czars Inc.
- Managing teams of production.
- Maintaining and improving current housekeeping and approval process.
- Reducing out of stocks and back orders to acceptable levels.
- Mentoring and strengthening current buying team and service delivery.
- Preparing KPI management and action plans to improve the business.
- Monitoring daily reports and producing weekly / monthly stats for management review.
2000-2003 Assistant supply chain Manager Auto depot
- Contract and market negotiations with transportation carriers
- Providing financial support for field transportation management
- Coordinate with field transportation management to process month-end accounting accruals.
2000- BA in Finance South Hampshire University.
Employees of the year award 2004 Autoczars.
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request