London Tube Underground Drivers are responsible in steering the train coaches of from various rail companies who use the vast London Underground rail network. You have train operators like the Victorian Line, the Piccadilly Line, the Hammersmith & City line and the Northern Line to mention a few. Being is Tube drivers means steering the trains in any of these train operators.
London Underground/Tube Driver CV Format
Ishmael C. Singh
King St., Paddington, England
To be a London tube or underground driver in one of the major railway lines passing through Paddington
2005 – Present: London Tube Driver, Waterloo & City Line
- Check train engine and overall condition of the train prior to start of scheduled operation.
- Ensure that the proper freight is loaded
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and regulations for the crew and passenger at all times
- Provide necessary announcements over the train intercom when called for
- Remind passengers of safety and emergency exist along the train coaches.
- Make announcements of upcoming stops and approach to train stations.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent mental, medical and physical health with 20/20 vision
- Strong ability to work long hours and under extreme pressure while retaining quick reflexes and remaining calm during emergencies
- Excellent interpersonal and conversational skills as well as verbal communicating skills in English.
Received management commendation for exemplary customer service performance as gathered from passenger feedback
2001– 2004: High School Diploma, Rivington and Blackrod High School, Lancashire
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request