Logistics management specialists work in companies, organizations, or agencies where their main function is to develop a logistics plan and resolve problems with logistical support. They also ensure that the budget and funds allotted for the plan are properly accounted for in the implementation of the logistics plan. Logistics management specialists are responsible for ensuring that proper procedures are followed in evaluating and monitoring the logistics program as well as closely following the movement of supplies in and out of the company. Aside from this, they need to communicate regularly and coordinate with suppliers for prompt and efficient flow of supplies and logistical support needed by the company. Logistics management specialists also receive supply orders and are in charge of processing the order for purchase by the company.
Sample Logistics Management Specialist CV Template
Edgbaston, Birminghan, B16 2TT
Driven individual with excellent management skills is looking for a job as a logistics management specialist in acompany where my skills can be honed and I can gain experience.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a logistics management specialist.
- Familiar with proper procedures in processing supply orders.
- Good mathematical and computation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent management and administrative skills.
- Ability to organize and handle tasks in an orderly manner.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Logistics Management Specialist, Easy Electronics Inc.
- Create a logistics plan and ensure effective implementation.
- Monitor supplies and promptly order for supplies if needed.
- Accept supply orders and make sure that these are processed for purchasing.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.