The main function of lodging managers is to plan and oversee the operations of a company or agency that offers lodging and accommodation services to guests and visitors. Lodging managers direct and coordinate all activities that are relevant in ensuring that all guests are provided with their lodging needs and requests. They are responsible for greeting guests as they arrive in the building and let them register in the building guest book for proper documentation. Lodging managers give a brief orientation to guests about building regulations and answer any queries that guests have about hotel services. In addition, they also entertain complaints of guests and ensure that these are resolved before the guests check-out from the premises. Lodging managers also coordinate activities in the building and is involved in establishment of budgets.
Sample Lodging Manager CV Template
Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4AT
Results-driven and flexible job seeker is hoping to land a job as a lodging manager of a company where my skills can be utilized and I can contribute to providing quality service to customers.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a lodging manager.
- Strong understanding of hotel standards.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Prioritizes customer satisfaction and efficient service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people management and time management skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Lodging Manager, Life Lodge
- Supervise lodging staff and assign tasks to ensure efficient service to guests.
- Involved in fixing budget and allocating funds to specific units.
- Coordinate lodge activities with other units and departments.
- Responsible for collecting payment and recording data.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.