Lift Drivers are professional drivers of lifts and other heavy machine transportation usually used for construction, moving and deliveries of goods. They are well versed with traffic rules and regulations and are knowledgeable of the different routes for ease of traffic in deliveries. Lift Drivers may be employed as a contractual employee or a regular employee with regular assignments during constructions and other projects. They may also assist in the lifting and carrying of the products being delivered when necessary.
Sample Lift Driver CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and experienced Lift Driver who is capable of evaluating computer applications looking to be employed in a reputable company where I can contribute my skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent driving skills
- Responsible and detail-oriented especially with delivery instructions
- Excellent skills in decision making for routes with the ease of traffic
- Highly skilled in fulfilling tasks and additional work as needed
- Physically fit and can work in shifts
- Exceptional familiarity in the use of lifts and other transportation equipment
- High proficiency in determining flaws in systems and make prompts reports
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present: Lift Driver, Mondue Construction Company
- Performed regular moving and deliveries
- Lifted objects, dirt and other heavy materials to aid in the construction of business
- Implemented tasks as necessary and performed maintenance and repairs whenever necessary
- Lifted and carried delivery boxes
2005-2009: Diploma in Transport Mechanic, London Technical Institute
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.