Cab Drivers are trained professional drivers transport passengers to their desired destination with a minimum amount of fare for every trip. They are knowledgeable of traffic rules and regulations and must possess the ability to use the best routes and lanes to reach the destination with the least time spent. Cab Drivers must ensure the safety of their passengers and make sure that they do not have overloading and observe the speed limit.
Sample Cab Driver CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and dedicated Cab Driver aspiring to find a position where my skills in driving will be used for a company help in its development.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a Cab Driver
- Excellent in identifying the right lanes and routes for reaching destination on time
- Adept in the use and interpretation of traffic rules and signs
- Have the ability to ensure the safety of passengers
- Can work in shifts and drive long hours under different conditions
- Excellent grasp of instructions when given and gave updates when necessary
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Cab Driver, Winston Cab Drivers
- Drove passengers to their desired destinations safely around the city and metropolis
- Checked whether passengers exceeded limit and gave advise when necessary
- Chose best routes and lanes to reach destination with shortest time
- Updated base camp on locations and traffic conditions
- Maintained speed limit while driving and worked long hours
2003 – 2007: High School Diploma, London High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.