A training CV is written by individuals who are looking for a training job. Organizations want to train their employees so they are able to perform their duties effectively but they are also sensitive to costs that they may incur. When applying for a training job, the resume that is to be presented must reflect the following. It must show all the skills, experience that the individual possesses.
The CV must also reflect the individual’s commitment to quality, as well as the ability to evaluate yourself and your peers. The training CV should be able to highlight job credentials and achievements without sounding boastful. The CV that one writes should be tailored to suit the job that one is applying for.
Sample Training Cv
Justus Michael Wentworth
56468 Dallas Apt 12h
Dallas, Texas, USA.
Languages: English, French, and Spanish
Marital Status: Married with 3 children
To be the best in the training field by empowering employees to carry out their duties effectively and efficiently
Training manager with eight years experience in the field with specialties in the following areas;
- Designing and writing courses
- Proven track record in reducing organizational costs, quality control and fostering a positive work environment
- Customer satisfaction
Certified as a professional leader in Dallas in 2005
Degree in BA and Political Science from the University of Dallas 2002
Certification in Instructional design from the University of Utah 2001
Computer literacy from the Dallas Community College in 2000. Proficient in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and crystal reports training.
Coca cola bottling company
Lead in training Deployment
Responsibilities: – performance consultant
- Facilitated training deployment for finance and HR modules
- Put together the curriculum for the entire staff body
- Creation of training reports for senior management for implementation
- Took part in the creation of the evaluation and reward system for the organization
Responsibilities – conduct regular training session for employees in the different departments of the organization
- Train replacement trainers for various projects
- Put together training curriculums for the organization
- Compile reports after training workshops and take part in the process of monitoring and evaluations
Activities and hobbies
- Reading and traveling
- Member of the Rotary club of Texas
- Collecting baseball cards