Training Contract is that time for a law graduate where he has to do the practical study in a law firm to complete his degree and to enter the real practice and become a real Solicitor. During the training period the applicant is called a trainee solicitor. The training contract is normally for two years and a candidate has to apply normally one or two year in advance in a law firm to get confirmed. A training contract CV must incorporate all the academic achievements of a professional.
Sample Training Contract CV Template
Germantown TN 38138
Phone number – 1234567893
Email Id: email@example.com
I am a desirous, hard-working and expectant young training contract who wants to grow and learn from a renowned firm’s great experience and knowledge.
I want to join your esteemed and famous law firm as a training contract so that I can provide a positive and noteworthy contribution and grow and learn from the experiences of the senior solicitors.
Strengths & Skills
- Excellent communication skills and amorous nature.
- Enthusiastic and desirous towards work.
- Passionate towards grasping new things and topics.
- Having zeal to take on new challenges.
- Strong Management skills and works well in group settings
- Being able to adjust in new situation and adapt in new surroundings.
- Good leadership quality and able to handle the team efficiently.
Training Contract , Summer Vacation Placement 2011
Bell & Bell Company – New Jersey
- Made a contribution in the development and growth of the company.
- Attended court and client meeting with my senior for the company and Make sure that decisions were communicated properly.
- Attended client meetings and conversated on telephone to contribute in resolving the company dispute.
- Handled all client-company letter departments.
- Assisted my senior Solicitor in various companies’ strategies.
- Always ensured that Customer satisfaction and client focus is the top most priority.
- University of New Jersey-2008
B.A. LL.B. Law, Expected to graduate in July 2011
Available on request