Training and Development Directors are responsible for conducting orientation sessions as well as evaluation of the on-the-job trainees hired by the company. They develop training programs and give recommendations for improvement. Training and Development Directors are in charge of guiding the staff and employees to reach their full potentials and become efficient contributors to the company. They do this by developing the personal skills through workshops, trainings and seminars.
Sample Training and Development Director CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and dedicated Training and Development Director who is capable of fulfilling tasks in developing training programs. I am seeking an opportunity to work in a respectable company to further develop my skills and help the company achieve its goals and objectives.
Summary of Qualification
- Highly knowledgeable in team building and participation as well as training program development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Profound ability to spark enthusiasm among staff and personnel while on training
- Strong ability to evaluate and assess personnel and plot working performance
- Capable of providing personality development programs and character building exercises
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Training Development Director, Balsam and Brands, Ltd.
- Performed evaluations of employee performance and on-the-job trainees’ skills
- Developed training programs for the OJTs and regular employees for skills enhancement
- Facilitated training to employees regarding policies and guidelines
2002 – 2006: Masters in Management, London University
2002-2006: Bachelor of Science in Business Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.