Training Administrators work in a consultancy team to provide effective administrative support in planning and implementing training programs for the company. They work within the budgetary plan allotted to them and are guided by the objectives and principles of the company. they deliver business plans by making sure that employees are equipped with the necessary skills and abilities. Training Administrators also supervise the evaluation of the performance of employees.
Training Administrator CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and skilled Training Administrator who puts utmost dedication in accomplishing tasks given. I am looking to work for a company where I can exercise my skills and abilities training and management.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient in executing tasks and gathering information for prompt assessment and evaluation of employees
- Extensive knowledge in creating and developing training programs according to necessary functions and responsibilities
- High proficiency in providing training services
- High degree of knowledge in organizational management
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present: Finance Student Assistant, Steeds and Fern
- Provided program and planning procedures for company trainings
- Processed information for evaluation of employee performance
- Assisted in implementing company production objectives by strengthening skills of employees through trainings
- Documented activities kept track records of exceptional and delinquent staff
2007 – 2011: Bachelor of Science in Finance Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.