A Trainee Teacher is a person who is hired by a school for assisting a classroom teacher in the general supervision and management of the children. The trainee teacher takes on tasks that allow the teacher to concentrate on teaching, to support students with their individual needs making sure that the students get most of the class. A good, caring and efficient trainee teacher fulfills the responsibilities in accordance with the school’s educational philosophy.
Sample Trainee Teacher CV
312, Forest lane Drive
Phone number – 887 985 3423
Email Id: James@abc.com
I am a hard-working, enthusiastic and dedicated trainee teacher who wants to bring passion and dedication to education into a school which cares about its children
I am looking for the position of a Trainee Teaching in a renowned institution and I want to use my knowledge, ability and strength to help students with their good bright future and also make benefits to the institution.
- Passionate about the job.
- Strong Management skills and works well in group settings
- Passion towards learning new things quickly and efficiently and able to adapt to new surroundings.
- Dedicated to the school ethos.
- Good leadership quality and able to handle the team efficiently.
- Able to manage a class of 55 students and giving personal attention to each student.
- Ability to set a positive example in front of the students.
- Good communication skills and friendly nature.
Bishop High School, California
September 2010 – March 2012
- Was a trainee to the head teacher in his class of 60 students and given each student my proper attention.
- Conducted Parent Conferences and kept in touch with parents regarding student’s progress, health and behavior.
- Assisted teachers in developing the lesson plans, design/layout daily schedules based on the school syllabus.
- Help the senior teacher in conducting the examinations and examining the behavior of students..
- Regular Discussion with students to understand their queries, problems and difficulties and helping them to solve it.
- Bachelors in English Language, University of California, 2009
- Diploma in Education, University of California, 2006
Available on request