A Trainee Solicitor also referred to as a Legal Assistant/Executive, normally works as an assistant/junior to a solicitor. A trainee solicitor starts his career by doing training on the job and assisting a Senior Solicitor of the firm. Basically a trainee solicitor is an employee of the firm, after finishing his studies, getting a fix salary, not practicing independently but working under the supervision of a senior assistant solicitor to gain experience.
Sample Trainee Solicitor CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 98798777123
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a passionate, hard-working and dedicated young trainee solicitor who wants to groom and learn from a growing firm’s great knowledge and experience.
I want to join your renowned firm as an Assistant Solicitor where I can make a positive and important contribution and learn from the practical experiences and enhance my knowledge and skills as much as possible.
Strength & Skill
- Good communication skills and friendly nature.
- Ability to set a positive example in front of the juniors.
- Enthusiastic and Passionate about the job.
- Strong Management skills and works well in group settings
- Passion towards learning new things quickly and efficiently and able to adapt to new surroundings.
- Good leadership quality and able to handle the team efficiently.
Assistant Solicitor, 2010 – Present
RD Bell Black – New York
- Made a contribution in the development and growth of the firm.
- Assisted my senior to the strategic annual financial planning of the company’s clients.
- Assisted my senior Solicitor in various companies’ strategies.
- Always ensured that Customer satisfaction and client focus is the top most priority.
- Attended all the client conversations on telephone to attend their queries.
- Make sure that decisions were executed properly.
- B.A. (Hons.) Law, University of California, 2010
Available on request