Trainee plumbers are generally required for the commercial construction projects. They perform a variety of tasks such as installation of piping and controls, threading of steel pipes, valves and fittings; installing the hydronic systems and testing the pipe systems for any type of leak areas. A trainee plumber CV should showcase the knowledge of basic tools used in plumbing and a valid apprentice license.
Sample Trainee Plumber CV
76 Court Street
Contact No: 718 454 4587
Email Id: email@example.com
Having pursued a diploma course in mechanical engineering, I am now ready to use my acquired knowledge in providing plumbing solutions to the construction departments. I am now well acquainted with the power and hand tools that are being used in plumbing. I believe that I can successfully interpret the instruction manuals, blueprints and the diagrams in a very short period of time so as to provide fast plumbing service to the clients.
Seeking a position as a trainee plumber whereby I can make use of my knowledge and skill sets in order to carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of the plumbing systems and equipments in an effective way.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, New York College of Technology,2011
- ITI course in Fitter, Farack School of technical Education, 2008
- Ability to calculate the material costs and to set an estimate in terms of time and money according to the type of project.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and other manual works.
- Ability to clearly understand the instructions both in written and oral form.
- Knowledge of the plumbing codes and the safety procedures being followed.
- Sound knowledge of the equipments used in the assembling of plumbing systems.
- Can work in rotating shifts.
- Willing to travel for onsite construction projects in different locations.
- Holder of a valid apprentice plumber license.
Available on request.