A merchandiser mainly works in the retail sector in association with the marketing professionals. S/he is engaged in managing the various merchandising systems under the supervision of team leaders and managers. A merchandiser should have a good knowledge of the financial aspects and supply chain management principles. A trainee merchandiser CV should outline the required educational qualifications and the professional skills needed to be a successful candidate for the job.
Sample Trainee Merchandiser CV
896 Manhattan Ave
Contact No: 718 452 5789
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have completed my master’s degree in business administration and am now eager to work as a merchandiser for the retail sector. I have attended various marketing programs arranged by our college at the time of pursuing my education and I have gained certain valuable knowledge required in the field such as forecasting concepts, stock planning and visual merchandising concepts.
To get a job position as a trainee merchandiser in any respected retail business organization which will let me utilize my acquired skills and knowledge in increasing the sales curve of the organization.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (Finance), Bronx College, 2011
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Bronx College, 2009
- Ability to report all sorts of purchasing contracts accurately and in a fast manner.
- Ability to develop good working relationship with the suppliers.
- Deep understanding of the buying and selling process.
- Ability to manage the stock well in directory.
- Good level of numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in the basic computer applications.
- Good negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in this fast paced environment by effectively prioritizing the available work load.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team so as to increase the productivity in a fast manner.
Available on request.