A Trainee Estate Agent is a person whose duties involve sale, purchase and management of Properties. They also take care of the properties which are to be rented. They also have to manage the marketing of the properties which are to be sold or rented. They get their profit as a commission from the parties which sell/buy the property. A trainee Estate Agent works as an assistant to an experienced Estate Agent to gain knowledge and experience.
Sample Trainee Estate Agent CV
542 Coney Island Ave.
Brooklyn NY 11230
Phone number – 1234567893
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated young trainee estate agent who wants to passionately groom with a reputed growing firm’s great knowledge and experience.
I want to join your esteemed firm as an Assistant Trainee Estate Agent where I can make an important and noticeable contribution and learn and grow from the remarkable experiences of your firm.
Skills & Strength
- Excellent communication skills and lively nature.
- Being able to adapt to new conditions and surroundings.
- Vigorously passionate about the job.
- Customer service and satisfaction being the top priority.
- Having zeal to take on new challenges.
- Good leadership quality and can motivate the team very well.
Assistant Real Estate Agent, 2010 – April 2012
Homely Real Estates – New York
- Assisted my senior in many deals for the firm.
- Convinced many clients our strategy that our firm is the right one to handle their sale/purchase of their property.
- Arranging advertisement for the properties which are under company’s business.
- Providing details of new properties in the market and to the people for company’s profit.
- Made professional contribution in 7 sales, 5 purchase and 12 rental deals.
- Bachelors in Arts, New York University, 2010
Available on request