Technical Training Instructors are responsible for developing program and training materials for seminars, trainings and workshops of employees or customers of a company or organization. They are highly capable of writing modules, producing hand outs and audio visual aids based on the requirements of the company as regards their training. Aside from developing these materials, Technical Training Instructors also demonstrate and implement the training itself with the aid of other instructors.
Sample Technical Training Instructor CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly skilled Technical Training Instructor seeking for employment in a reputable company where I can implement my abilities in implementing technical training programs.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as Technical Training Instructor
- Excellent command in the use of computer programs for developing teaching and instruction aid
- Abreast with technological advancements, functions and operations
- Wide experience in holding training programs and facilitating seminars
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present Technical Training Instructor, Grand Vernacular Center
- Created technical training programs on installation, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- Produced hand-outs, booklets and manuals for trainings
- Facilitated trainings and included demonstration and actual performance in the activities
- Evaluated students and participants and counseled them for better grasp of the lessons
2005 – 2009: Bachelor of Arts in Communication, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.