Software Trainers possess high degree of proficiency in the creation of computer software application and programs usually for desktop publishing and information storage. They are specialists who also have the ability to give trainings and instruction in a classroom or lecture type setting. Software Trainers must be able to explain technical terms to the students especially if they are not graduates of computer courses. They usually work as consultants in an educational institution or as independent training provider in a company.
Sample Software Trainer CV Template
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and dedicated Software Trainer who is seeking for a position in a university or training center where I can utilize my work background for the benefit of students and the institution I will be serving.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of work experience as an Software Trainer
- Excellent knowledge in past and current computer software and programs
- Strong skills in preparing lectures, syllabi, lesson plan, homework assignments and exercises
- High degree of capability to handle implement tasks as designated
- Strong verbal and written skills as well as the ability to work with a team
- Proficient in preparing and delivering seminars whenever necessary
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present: Software Trainer, Washington College
- Designed instructional program for graduate and undergraduate studies according to Board of Education standards
- Designed and implemented modern system of lecture and workshops to provide students better understanding of the computer software
2005– 2009: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.