A pharmacy technician is also referred to as a Pharmaceutical Technician or as Pharmacist. A Pharmacy technician training professional works as a trainee/assistant under the supervision of a licensed Pharmaceutical Technician in order to gain knowledge and practice professionally to achieve experience in medical field. They have to ensure that the correct medication is provided and correct payment is being received. Pharmacy technician training can also be regarded as internship in pharmacy.
Sample Pharmacy Technician Training CV Template
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 1234567893
Email Id: email@example.com
I am a hard-working, motivated and dedicated young dynamic trainee Pharmacy technician who wants to join a Pharmacy company to grow and get experience in healthcare industry.
I want to join your reputed firm as an assistant Pharmacy technician where I can get knowledge and experience so as to make positive contribution in the development of the organization.
Areas of Expertise
- Excellent communication skills and friendly nature.
- Complete and full understandings of medicines and thorough awareness of medical terms.
- Good computer knowledge and good typing speed.
- Complete understanding of Pharmaceutical products and terms.
- Vigorously passionate about the job.
- Desirous towards learning new things quickly and efficiently
Assistant Pharmacy Technician in City Hospital,
New Mexico, 2009-May 2011
- Preparing and maintaining the records of medicines and of the patients also.
- Maintaining Computer data entries of the prescriptions which are ordered.
- Doing the labeling of the medicines and their packaging.
- Helping patients by explaining them the medical terms and providing guidance to the patients who come for some tests.
- Help the senior in the preparation of the drugs and medications.
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician from Institute of Pharmacy, New Mexico – 2009
- Bachelors in Pharmacy Technician, New Mexico University, 2008
Available on request