Manager Trainees are responsible assisting and guiding new employees to get accustomed to the work and the work place. They train employees to be efficient in carrying out their tasks and to achieve confidence in what they do. Manager Trainees also coordinate and direct training activities for staff member and ensure that they are getting constant advices. They develop training materials and activities for the employees.
Sample Manager Trainee CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am hoping to be employed as a Manager Trainee in a company or office that will be a venue for the execution of my skills and ability in training employees and staff of their duties.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive skills in managing employees to function according to their responsibilities
- Wide knowledge in conducting trainings and seminars as well as creating activities for personality development
- Proficient in the use of programs and other computer technology necessary for managing records and evaluations
- Can develop teams and build teams accordingly
- High degree of analytical skills and with good interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Manager Trainee, Subway Lunch
- Created training programs and implemented these according to schedule
- Developed team building activities and seminars
- Conducted regular inspections and evaluations of the work ethics and performance of the employees
- Changed shifting schedules in accordance to convenience and abilities of the employees
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Business and Finance, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.