Information Technology Trainers have extensive knowledge in information technology and its applications in the workplace. They give training to new employees as well as staff with regards the use of information technology, its maintenance and repairs. Information Technology Trainers develop training programs and materials to ensure that trainees are given additional information and background in IT.
Information Technology Trainer CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am hoping to be employed as an Information Technology Trainer in a company where I can practice my skills and improve my ability in training and designing programs for IT needs.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive knowledge on information technology and the advancements of the tools, materials and equipment in the market
- Capable of producing training materials and programs for employees and staff in need
- High propensity in implementing activities according to schedule
- Strong knowledge in providing immediate assistance and counseling for questions on It
- Wide knowledge of computer applications
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Information Technology Trainer, Intelgate Training Center
- Facilitate trainings on IT for the staff and employees specifically on the use of network programs for information sharing and reuse
- Conducted seminars on maintenance and regular repairs of electronic equipment used for communication.
- Developed learning programs and instruction aide for the management
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.