Horse training involves training horses to respond to the instructions given by their owners. Horses are usually trained for every day, equestrian, horse racing and therapeutic activities. The trainers are responsible for feeding and developing training programs for the horses under their care. They also hire and manage stable hand, blacksmith and all others who come in contact with the horse. Horse trainers are required to communicate with vets and other personal to maintain the horses in good physical conditions.
The first requirement for this job is to have a deep understanding of horses. Horse trainers must have an in depth understanding of horse’s anatomy and physiology. High school diploma is minimum educational qualification required for this job .Formal schooling in veterinary science or animal husbandry would be an added advantage for this position.
Horse Trainer CV Template
4 Meadow Mews W1D 4DH London
Phone: 44 (0)47 2445 5568
Email: Debbie firstname.lastname@example.org
To work with horses and their riders and help them, with their goals using my skills, training and experience.
2003 – 2010 Black stallions Event Horse Training Facility
- Daily sanitary inspection of the stables.
- Grooming riding and feeding horses.
- Assisting veterinarians in treating horses.
- Training students and interns.
- Taking care of the barn activities at facility and competitions.
- Preparing horses for various competitions.
2000 – 2003 Summer Trainer Saddles ranch
- Tuning horses for the owners.
- Giving riding lessons.
- Assisting in clinics.
- Maintaining the ranch.
- Assisting in veterinary care, routine and emergency care.
- High school Diploma Weston school
- Certification in animal husbandry from Veterinary school London
I have trained many award winning horses.
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request