The main job of a fitness trainer is to access the client’s goals and develop a fitness program to achieve these objectives. The duties of the trainer depend upon the location in which the fitness trainer chooses to train. The trainers can work independently if they own training studio .Otherwise they can find employment opportunities in gyms and health clubs.
A fitness trainer should be passionate about fitness training. They should also have basic knowledge about anatomy, biomechanics, basic body movement and postures, injury prevention and rehabilitation. They should communicate well with clients, and should understand their goals. A Bachelors Degree in exercise science or related experience with certification is preferred for this job.
Fitness Trainer CV Template
66 Old Market Street M1T 7QT London
Phone: 44 (0)13 2356 9975
To make a difference in the lifestyle of clients, by giving them fitness assessments, consultations and development of exercise regimes and motivating them to lead a healthy and fit life.
2007- Present Fitness Trainer Healthy Wealthy Club
- Implementation of exercise programs as per individual members requirement.
- Fitness assessments and orientation for the club members.
- Ensuring overall satisfaction of members.
- Perform fitness assessments as requested by members.
- Developing relationships and encouraging member referrals.
- Supporting and encouraging members to reach their fitness goals.
- Assisting members in using safe and effective exercise forms.
- Maintaining a clean, safe and orderly environment.
2004-2007 Fitness Trainer west man Fitness Training Center.
- Developing unique and individualized programs that ensure client safety, satisfaction, and enhancement of personal fitness goals.
- Assisting monitoring and instructing clients.
- Ensuring safe and effective use of instruments.
- Providing exceptional customer’s service to guest and members.
- Maintaining consistent client base.
- Certified ADR Trainer
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts Ashford University – 2000.
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request