The filed trainer trains employees who work outside their offices. They train the employees in marketing, sales and communication skills, by accompanying them while on duty. They prepare reports for the newly hired employees based on their day to day performance, and train them in areas which they require improvement.
The field trainers work depends on the area in which they choose to work .A field trainer must have good communication and motivational skills, with a keen eye for detail. They must also be empathetic to other views and ideas. To get employment as field trainer he or she must have considerable experience in the related field. Bachelor’s degree is the preferred qualification for this job.
Field Trainer CV Template
11 Bent Avenue W1G 4TY London
Phone: 44 (0)87 6543 2111
To enhance the skills of the sales professional by motivating, training, and communicating with them effectively.
2004-2010 Field Sales Trainer Mobigroup Inc .
- Providing excellent sales coaching to the new hires in the sales team.
- Training the national and regional sales team on new technology and campaigns.
- Working closely with area managers for a good understanding of the business.
- To design and develop induction programs for the new hires in the sales team.
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of product of the company.
- Providing feedback and consultation to representatives, district managers, regional managers and vice-presidents.
- Conducting HR specific training and field sustainability strategies.
2000-2004 Field Trainer Euroclean Inc.
- Training clients, sales representatives on the products features and benefits to promote end user sales.
- Regularly taking up product training for end users and industry clients.
- Coaching employees on consultative selling approach for specific account interactions.
- Implement new ideas to achieve staff and corporate goals.
- Diploma In Business Management MAA university – 2000
- Bachelors in Economics SRT University – 1998
Euroclean achievement certificate 2003
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request