The corporate trainer is a person who trains the corporate employees in communication skills, business writing etiquette, public speaking, presentation skills and other job specific skills. These trainers usually provide on job training so that the day to day operations of the organization is not disturbed. They either work as consultants or full time employees in corporate organizations.
The cooperate trainers need to have skill in dealing with different types of employees ,an ability to present themselves with confidence, pleasing personality, good sense of humor and loads of enthusiasm. Bachelors degree in relevant subject is the minimum qualification required for this job. Doing various certified course for trainers training is useful to gain employment in this field.
Corporate trainer CV Template
Great Duncan Street WC1B 3DG London
Phone 44 (0)36 1985 3434
Dynamic, trainer offering solid history of increasing corporate revenue, enhancing client effectiveness, and establishing loyal customer relations through training program design and delivery.
2007-2010 Corporate trainer Western College
- Proving training and consultation for corporate clients.
- Developing and customizing training contents as per the client’s requirements.
- Training using relevant training material.
- Instructing the client on various areas such as soft skills training, employee development customer service etc.
- Updating and revising course content and material.
- Maintaining familiarity with current teaching methods.
- Attending meeting with clients and corporate college management.
2004 – 2007 Learning specialists Boundaries Inc
- Developing original material for professional growth of employees.
- Analyzing workplace needs and developing programs to meet those needs.
- Developed online training programs.
- Developing enterprise level competency-based training for goaled behaviors in all divisions.
- Diploma in Human resources management form Techno university (2003)
- Bachelors in Economics from Belford University.(2002)
Trainer of the year award 2005 Boundaries Inc
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request