Company Trainers deal with creating training programs specific to each department of a company or organization. They evaluate the performance and status of the employees from which necessary skills training will be based on. They ensure that the ability and performance of the tasks of the employees are according to the productivity goals of the company. Company Trainers also develop character building activities and recreation for the staff.
Sample Company Trainer CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am hoping to be employed as a Company Trainer in a company or business establishment where I can work accordingly to the tasks given on hand and to provide my services for the achievement of the goals.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly knowledgeable in creating programs specific to the needs and requirements of each department
- Ability to gather important information from employees relevant to skills training and enhancement
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and ability to execute tasks given
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Company Trainer, Best Foods, Inc.
- Developed training programs and materials for each department of the company
- Created character development plans and activities as well as skills enhancement
- Regularly implemented evaluation and assessment of staff and employee performance
- Coordinated with management for recommendations of employment replacements
2005 – 2009: Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.