X-Ray Technicians, also referred as Radiology Technicians, are medical professionals hired by health care organizations to operate X-Ray machines, the machine that uses different forms of waves of energy to diagnose the human body for testing the injuries, diseases etc. This medical professional’s CV should incorporate various professional and technical proficiency skills.
Sample X-Ray Technician CV
567, Marine Blvd
Phone number – 887 985 3423
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to use my technical knowledge, proficiency and abilities to make a bright future in healthcare industry as an X-Ray Technician and passionately serve the mankind.
Being a devoted and desirous X-Ray Technician and a lifelong learner, I want to gain career development and higher standards of professionalism in a well-establishedand renowned hospital.
- Great motivational, administrative and leadership qualities.
- Strong command over different medical procedure.
- Able to handle and manage lots of responsibilities.
- Fully and thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
- Thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Professional and highly goal oriented.
- Service support and quality assurance
X-Ray Technician, 2007-till date
City Hospital, Texas
- Fully aware of radiation harms and safety means to get protection from them.
- Greet the patients and explain to them the procedures of the test.
- Organized many hospital authorities meetings.
- Operated the radio logic machinery and equipment.
- Maintained all records and keep back-ups.
- Organized many free healthcare check-ups for public welfare.
- Provided many valuable advices for the benefit of hospital.
- Diploma in X-Ray Technician, University of Texas, 2007
- High School diploma, San Andrew School, 2006
Available on request