A Warehouse Technician is a person who looks after various functions in a warehouse. He is responsible for checking the incoming and the outgoing freight, keeping proper record of the same and even delivers the products to the clients. A Warehouse Technician CV must be prepared in such a manner so that it attracts the employer and showcase the experience and the knowhow of the candidate.
Sample Warehouse Technician CV
78393, Bending Street
Seeking a position of Warehouse Technician in a reputed organisation where I can make use of my expertise in the field for the growth of the organization as well as for the growth of my career.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Complete Knowledge of all the warehouse procedures and tasks.
- Knowledge of the safety rules to be followed in a warehouse
- Good leadership qualities.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow the instructions properly.
- Valid Driver’s licence of the state.
- Good management skills
- Physically strong to lift heavy and big equipments.
- Graduate in Science from ABC University in the year 2000
- Diploma in Warehouse Maintainence from XYZ College of Further Education in the year 2003.
2007 – Present
ABC Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
- Conduting all the general warehouse tasks
- Checking in the freight
- Tracking the inventory
- Processing the inventory in the computer
- Processing RMAS
- Distributing the orders
- Forklift Driving
2004 – 2006
Bright Creations Inc. Warehouse Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Controlling the entire stock.
- Maintaining the books of the stocks with records of inbound and outbound freight
- Looking after the trade counter in time of need.
- Supporting the depot manager