A Vehicle Technician also referred as a Motor Mechanic is a technical professional who has the precise purpose of providing services to the preventive maintenance and repairing of automotive vehicles. An effective Vehicle Technician CV should incorporate such skills that it depicts a wide range of experience in handling of different types of automotive vehicles.
Sample Vehicle Technician CV
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a self-motivated, dedicated Vehicle Technician with impersonal skills and in-depth knowledge of my field; I want to gain a growing job as aVehicle Technician and experimenting with new heights.
Being immensely skillful, covetous and ambidextrous, I want to obtain a job as
a Vehicle Technician in such an organization that will help me to experiment with new ideas and allow me to getexalted outputs beneficial for both of us.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of electrical and mechanical automotive tools
- Full knowledge of parts of vehicles and automotive components and its equipment.
- Dedicated and passionate about the job.
- Basic knowledge of computer to get information regarding data based on computerized automotive mechanism.
- Immensely talented and skillful in repairing of different equipment
Vehicle Technician, 2007- Present
Bill Automotive Ltd. – New Jersey
- Responsible for diagnosing and examining various automotive parts and equipment.
- Responsible for the fixing and repairing of the particular parts and equipments.
- Updated all the co-workers about new and advanced technical knowledge.
- Trained new and assistant Vehicle Technicians for the company.
- Provided technical support to the entire staff.
- Helped the staff in the growth of the company’s business.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering, 2007
- High School Diploma from San Diego School, 2006
Available on request