A System Technician is a person who is a specialized professional in some type of process or a system. An individual can be employed as a System Technician in wide array of fields like architecture, computers, aerospace, network and others. The System Technician CV must emphasize on the technical knowledge and the experience of the candidate in the related field.
Sample System Technician CV
76th Orange Street
New York, 99776
Seeking a challenging position of a System Technician in computer industry where I can by years of experience in computer hardware and software.
Areas of Expertise:
- Thorough knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Complete knowledge of all the network process and tools
- Good supervising skills.
- Methodological Approach
- Complete knowledge of various OS.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from ABC University in the year, 2000
- Diploma in Advance Information System from Bright Vocational College in the year 2002
- Certificate in Computer Hardware and Software Maintenance from XYZ Institute in the year 2004
Professional Experience Summary
2007 – Present
Techno Vista Communications, New York.
Designation: System Technician
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Looking after the computer hardware and software related upgrading and configurations.
- Providing technical support to the clients.
- Trouble shooting hardware and software related applications and process.
- Assisting junior technician in various tasks.
- Maintain complete report of all the services.
2004 – 2006
ABC Tech Services, New York
Designation: Junior System Technician
- Maintenance of various computer hardware and software.
- Upgrading the existing system.
- Debugging the software application.
- Attending trainings
- Assisting the senior staff in set up of network.