Senior Engineering Technicians are involved in designing, restructuring and determining the engineering requirements of a specific building or construction. They participate in a variety of technical civil engineering work both on field and in the office such as preparing sketches, exhibits, models and maps. Senior Engineering Technicians also estimate costs of constructions depending on the specifications and coordinates with developers of the project.
Senior Engineering Technician CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am seeking an opportunity to work in a fast paced and competitive company where I can use my wide skills in providing engineering services and skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a Senior Engineering Technician
- Technical knowledge in drafting maps and plans using latest computer software and programs
- Profound knowledge of implementing field surveying including topographic survey and lay-out grade skating
- A keen observer who can immediately identify structure and construction problems and deficiencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in implementing development projects and coordinate with engineering staff
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Business Systems Analyst, Newark Integrated Solutions Inc.
- Successfully identified area for development and construction
- Created and produced maps as well as development plans
- Designed projects with the coordination with architects and developers
- Successfully analyzed reports and provided complex technical assistance on engineering projects
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.