A Rope Access Technician is an ardent professional whose core job duties involve inspection, maintenance and repairing of hard and difficult to reach off areas without even taking the benefits of a work platform or even a scaffold. Their duties vary according to the requirements of clients. The CV of a Rope Access Technician must highlight his major work experiences along with his covetous skills.
Sample Rope Access Technician CV
Peter K Smith
554, Marine Blvd,
Contact No: 887 875 4365
Email Id: email@example.com
As a freelancerRope Access Technician, I am looking forward to work with a renowned firm where I can polish my impersonal skills to make a bright future in the industry and contribute to my fullest.
I am presently looking to secure work as a full time Rope Access Technician in a reputed firm that will use my knowledge, skills and experience for the benefit of our mutual success and growth.
Skills & Strength
- US IRATA Level II Rope Technician.
- Possess own personal advanced Rope Access kit.
- CIS registered and have got CSCS card six years back.
- Having USA driving license and having my own car.
- Fully proficient in technical writing.
- Good personality with excellent communication skills.
Freelancer Rope Access Technician 2006 to Present
As a freelancer, I have undertaken many projects which majorly include inspection, maintenance, repairing of different monuments and also done geotechnical work for an organization. I have also done the painting work and window cleaning for many companies. I have also done Christmas decorations. Have also done rock climbing in abroad.
- Four year degree in general Engineering and specialization in Electrical Science, 2006
- High School Diploma, New Mexico High School, 2005
Available on request