A Research Technician is an individual who assist the engineers and the scientists in their experiments by helping them to monitor and record their findings. A person working at this job position may be specialised in various areas like agriculture, environment, chemical and others.
A Research Technician can find jobs in laboratories, institutes, research facilities and other such places. A Research Technician CV must showcase the skills sets and experience of the person in the related field.
Sample Research Technician
837, Bronze Street
Seeking to work in the position of Research Technician in a reputed organisation where I can contribute towards the growth of the organisation.
- Bachelors Degree in Science from ABC University, 2001
- Post Graduate Degree in Process Technology from XYZ University, 2003
- Diploma in Advance research Process from Bright Vocational School, 2004
- Attended International Seminar on Chemical Research in New York, 2005
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Hard Working
- Problem Solving and Observation Skills
- Impressive report making and analysing skills
Orange Research Institute [2006 – Present]
Designation: Research Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the engineers in their experiments.
- Taking complete care of all the equipments in the lab.
- Keeping complete records of all the research and experiments
- Analysis of the data collected.
- Training the junior staff members
- Attending training and workshops
- Checking the availability of the resources.
- Keeping track of all the equipments.
Mr. A.K Anthony
Orange Research Institute