Research Lab technicians are skilled people in the techniques of experimentation and research. They are experts in technical aspects of a laboratory as well as proficient in the use and handling of laboratory equipment, facilities and materials. Research Lab technicians are required to perform various experiments and studies in the field assigned to them. They use laboratory tools and tests and record their results. After which, they write research results and collate all the information in a document.
Sample Research Lab technician CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
Seeking for a challenging position as a Research Lab technician where I can showcase my strong skills of using laboratory equipment and materials to generate research results and provide for the development of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a Research Lab technician
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Capable of doing research independently in and teams according to requirements
- Great grasp of research methodologies and experimentations
- Strong ability to follow the latest trends in generating research results
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal and social skills
- Ability to do presentations of research findings
2006 – Present: Research Lab technician, Technical Best Ideas Inc.
- Did experimentations and research on product feasibility and safety
- Facilitated the recommendations for improvement in products and services based on research results
- Collaborated with other departments for efficient data-gathering
2003 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Research and Extensions, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.