A Quality Assurance Test Technician (QA Test Technician) is a person in an organisation who is responsible to look after the quality of the products manufactured. He is responsible to test and inspect the products in various different phases of the production. The QA Test Technician CV thus must emphasize on the technical knowhow and the experience of the candidate applying for this post.
Sample QA Test Technician CV
Name: Smith Richards
Address: 665 Hanging Street, Carlisle, MA, 8889
Marital Status: Married
Email Id: email@example.com
Wish to work as QA Test Technician in a reputed organisation where I can utilize my expertise and experience for the growth of the organisation.
Bachelors Degree in Science from ABC University with 1st Class grades
Post Graduate degree in Science from ABC University
Certificate in Advance Electronic and testing from Florida University.
- Knowledge of Computer Skills:
- Complete knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express and Access.
- Thorough knowledge of various OS like Windows XP, MS DOS, UNIX, Windows 9x, Windows ME and others.
- Knowledge of various computer testing tools and programming languages.
Excellent Products Limited, New England [2006 – Present]
Working position: QA Test Technician
- Look after the testing of the products manufactured by the company at various phases and stages.
- Meeting up with the quality specifications of products through proper monitoring.
- Using sampling technique.
- Inspecting the visual as well as functionality defects in product.
- Recording and assessing the gathered information.