Pipe Organ Technicians provide aftersales maintenance support for the pipe organs you see in cathedrals and large churches with majestic sounds to match the location’s majestic architectures. They also provide the same support even for history centuries old musical pip organs in concert halls and old historic churches.
Pipe Organ Technician CV Format
Wilfred G. Weinberger
Hudson St., Buffalo, NY
Phone: (718) 899-6558
To work as a lead Pipe Organ Technician for an antique pipe organ builder and installer
2003 – Present: Pipe Organ Technician, Kerner & Merchant Pipe Organ Builders, NYC
- Observe work shift schedule and timekeeping policies to ensure maximum productivity
- Comply with corporate policies and procedures in the installation and maintenance of pipe organ products to clients in and out of the state
- Install, configure and built-up the pipe organ architecture under supervision of the organ master builder and in accordance with flue or reed pipe assembly procedures.
- Test and adjust pipe organ dynamics, control knobs and stops, pedal travel and pneumatic action of pipes.
- Secure sign off from client to indicate satisfaction in the installation and the product.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed the state licensure as a registered technician with the Piano Technicians Guild of America
- 6 years of experience in the operational intricacies of traditional wood or metal pipe organ technologies
- Excellent comprehension skills to understood medium complexity instructions
- Excellent command if the spoken and written English language.
Cited by management as Employee of the Year for 2007 and 2009
2003 – 2005: Informal apprenticeship with pipe organ technicians
2001 – 2003: High School Diploma, Red Clay Consolidated School, Delaware
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request