An Optical Technician is a person who works with optometrists and ophthalmologists and helps them to create various different types of lenses eyeglasses, optical instruments and contact lenses. An Optical Technician cuts, grinds and give finish to these lenses so that they meet up with the requirement of the clients. An Optical Technician CV is a detailed presentation of the skills, experience and knowledge of candidate who wish to work at this job position.
Sample Optical Technician CV
7th Silver Avenue, USA
I wish to work as Optical Technician where I can make best use of my skills and experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Science from XYZ University in the year 2007
- Diploma in Optics from Advance Diploma Centre in the year 2008
- Certificate in Lens optics from ABC Advance Institute in the year 2009
- Good Vision and eye hand coordination
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Complete knowledge of all types of lenses
- Good in calculation and have eye for details
- Good testing skills
- Hard Working
2009 – Present:
XYZ Optical House, New York
Designation: Optical Technician
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting ophthalmologist in their work.
- Assembling various different types of lenses as per needs of the clients.
- Making reports of the work done.
- Testing the lenses and the equipments.
- Checking the quality of the lenses.
- Giving training to the new technicians.
- Attending training on optical lenses.
- Playing Cricket
- Listening Music