An Optical Lab Technician is a skillful professional whose core work areas are to assist Optometrists in the manufacturing of lenses for different purposes like lenses for eyeglasses, lenses for optical equipment and contact lenses also. The CV of an Optical Lab Technician should be having such capabilities and skills that it must highlight the professional aspects of an individual.
Sample Optical Lab Technician CV
567, Marine Blvd
Phone number – 567 985 8769
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am seeking anOptical Lab Technician career opportunity where my skills and knowledge can be utilized to its optimum, and where I can get professional development.
Having three years of knowledge and experience in the field of Optical Lab Technicianmy focus is to work in a reputed organization that will get the best out of me and allow me to have a renowned career growth.
- Thorough knowledge of Optical imagining and illumination system
- In-depth and thorough knowledge in using laboratory equipment.
- Good counseling abilities with lively nature.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of computer basics.
- Excellent motivational and administrative qualities with proactive skills.
- Professional and highly goal oriented and customer oriented.
- Good command over verbal as well as written communication skills.
Assistant Optical Lab Technician, 2009-present
City Hospital, Texas
- Responsible for doing testing of different types of Optical Prototypes in the lab.
- Referred patients to various specialists who require special attention.
- Assisted my senior in the production of different types of optical lenses.
- Provided Technical support to the team.
- Maintained all records of the prescribed medication.
- Organized many free healthcare check-ups for public welfare.
- Bachelors of Science in Optical Engineering, University of Texas, 2009
- High School Diploma, San Diego School, 2006
Available on request