A Maintenance Technician is an important job position in all types of organisation and the individual appointed at this position is responsible to take care for the maintenance of various equipments as well as machines. The skills sets required for this job position differ depending upon the work profile. A Maintenance Technician CV thus must focus on all the needed skills and knowledge for a particular job post.
Sample Maintenance Technician CV
88, Long Street, Los Angeles, CA, 887
Skilled Maintenance Technician looking for a work profile where my skills can be used for the growth of the organisation as well as for the growth of my career.
Key Strength Areas:
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Through knowledge of different machines and equipments
- Good communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Positive Approach
- Completed High School from ABC Schools in the year 2004
- Certificate in Machine Maintenance from XYZ Institute in the year 2005
- Short term diploma in Machinery maintenance from ABC Vocational School in the year 2006.
Professional Experience Summary:
2009 – Present, Bright Industries
Designation: Maintenance Technician
- Ensuring proper working of all the machines in the company
- Taking preventive measures and finding potential problem areas.
- Assisting other team members
- Replacement of faulty machine parts.
- Giving training to new technicians.
2007 – 2009, Sunny Limited
Designation: Junior Maintenance Technician
- Assisting seniors in maintenance work
- Attending training and workshops related to machinery maintenance
- Prepare records of all the machineries and work done upon them
- Provide regular service to the machines.